Tuesday, October 11, 2011

preface

I have a personal blog. I have a couple, actually, but sometimes I let my personal and professional blend. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between the two. However, there is one main difference and that is in the professional sense, I must be censored. When addressing the masses, I might bite my tongue and choose my words with a lot more care. When I'm casually talking with family and friends I can be a lot more fluid with my thoughts and feelings (thus a private blog).

On another note, I've often considered having a professional blog but wondered how I'd find the time or material to include. I've come to realize the material isn't a problem as we are exposed to constant and continual information via the web, et. al. The time? Well, I've decided to treat this as my collection, a hobby if you will; the one place where I gather design content for inspiration. I'm doing this for myself but if what I share provides someone else with inspiration, an idea, or the like, I will have more-than succeeded.

I hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment