Thursday, September 27, 2012

where in the USA? more hints

So not a single person has guessed the location of previously posted photos/game. Which got me thinking: maybe I made it too hard. Here are a few more pictures from the same location that might help get your guesses coming...


so this definitely narrows down the selection of U.S. cities

too much information?

I feel like I'm giving it away now for sure.

...that's assuming that people are actually reading this. Am I the only one having fun with this game?

3 comments:

  1. San Antonio? :) Totally a guess, and an uneducated one, at that! Based on the last pic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I am a little slow, but I love the pics. But I always love your photography, you have a different view point

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunni!
    Came over thru Amanda....didn't know you had a blog!

    Dallas TX?

    ReplyDelete